Visa Inc. l Everywhere you want to be l Global payments technology working to enable consumers, businesses, issuers and governments. | Visa
Where You Shop Matters
The Back to Business search tool can help you find and support local businesses.
The #WhereYouShopMatters initiative encourages South Africans to support small local businesses.
Smaller South African businesses can sign up to feature in our Small Business Directory and get access to a wider audience and helpful online tools and guides.
Register and learn more about the Visa Small Business Directory Learn More about #WhereYouShopMatters
Visa's global, secure network (VisaNet), employs multiple layers of security to protect cardholder data and maintain high levels of trust in the payment system. The instant a merchant processes your card, Visa goes to work preventing fraud.
Deposit cash into your bank account at participating retail stores with these easy steps.
- Inform the cashier at the till you would like to make a deposit.
- Hand over the cash to the cashier.
- Insert the card linked to your account into the card machine.
- Follow the prompts and enter your pin.
- Once the transaction is processed, you will get a receipt to confirm.